16th October 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which side should i choose after 10th from higher studies prespectives?

I am in std.x. I don't know about higher studiies options for me if i choose Science or Commerce. So i want to know which side should i choose after 10th?Please guide me

17th October 2015, 05:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which side should i choose after 10th from higher studies prespectives?

You need to decide what you want to become when you grow up.
If you want to become an Engineer or a Doctor or something related to Science you need to apply for the course of Science.
If you want to become a Chartered Accountant or Cost Account or deal with something related to Management you need to study the course of Commerce.
So everything depends on what you want to become and once you fix it you will be able to choose what you want to study.
14th June 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which side should i choose after 10th from higher studies prespectives?

Is there any chance to get government sheet by completing 10th class in any courses by getting 9.7 grade points?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?