18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get direct admission in Technical University of Munich, Germany after Mechanical engineering to study MS course?

Hello sir, I am studying in Mechanical engineering in IIT Mumbai and want to know chances to get direct admission in Technical University of Munich, Germany for MS course?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  3. Procedure to join direct 2nd year for engineering in Germany?
  4. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  8. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  9. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  10. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  16. What is the difference between technical university and FH?
  17. What is the difference between technical university and FH?
  18. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
13th June 2017, 11:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get direct admission in Technical University of Munich, Germany after Mechanical engineering to study MS course?

No, you are not eligible to get direct admission for pursuing MS course in Technical University of Munich, Germany after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course from IIT, Mumbai. To get admission in German universities for pursuing MS course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?