13th July 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which stream will be best, if my sole aim is to settle abroad?

My name is Simran. I am in 11th class. I have opted for non-medical because of my interest in mathematics, but now I think that medical stream is better for me. As my whole aim is to get a job abroad and settle there. So that’s why I have started thinking that I can do medical and then by B.Sc. NURSING, I can go abroad and can easily settle there. My relatives and friends also said, that it will be more difficult under non-medical to go abroad and settle there than medical. As I can get job easily, I am seriously too much confused about what to do now. as if I talk about myself being a bright student I can do any whether medical or nonmedical, but from settling abroad, point of view , I don't know what to do . I am in a great confusion please helping me. I'll be highly obliged if you guide me.

14th July 2017, 10:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream will be best, if my sole aim is to settle abroad?

There are no such norms that you have to prepare for science stream only to go abroad. The main focus should be on what you want to pursue and what you want to become after going abroad. If you have made up your mind to become a nurse, so you have to opt for B.Sc in nursing and then apply for the job you are looking for the career in. Don't have to be confused regarding jobs and settling abroad as there is no such terms and conditions that without science there isn't any career out there.
15th July 2017, 04:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream will be best, if my sole aim is to settle abroad?

There are various courses if you want to go abroad. You should opt both either Medical or Non-Medical.
Some of the sectors are mentioned below through which you can go Abroad and these are as under:-
MBBS
MBA
Hotel Management
B.Tech
Nautics Science
Aeronautics
Aircraft Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?