7th February 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Study of MBBS in Europe and its approval in India?

After finishing the MBBS in europe, is there any entrance exam in INDIA to practice it? I mean study of MBBS in europe and its approval in INDIA?

Related Questions:
  1. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  2. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  3. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  4. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  5. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  6. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  8. Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?
  9. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  10. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to study in Europe on Scholarship?
  12. What is MBBS entry requirement? I am an NRI student and want to study MBBS in India
  13. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
  14. How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?
  15. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
  16. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  18. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
27th April 2014, 08:51 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Study of MBBS in Europe and its approval in India?

As you mentioned you want to study MBBS in Europe and you are confused that whether there is any approval exam in India after completing your MBBS in Europe. Now I am going to clarify all your confusion of what you have mentioned in your questions in the above forum and I hope that you will like my solution as far as possible.

So, you selected that you want to study MBBS at Europe it’s a very good Idea as Europe have one of the best MBBS institutes in the world whose lecturers are highly qualified or we can say that they are highly educated lecturers and they try their level best to make a student very successful in the future and the these lecturers are very student friendly so that students without any shy can clarify their doubts.

Europe’s Institutes are very popular for their Fee as Europe’s MBBS institutes are not very expensive as compared to the other country institute and Europe’s MBBS institute’s certificate is very important as you can very easily get Job in hospitals. Europe has its own hospitals you can join in any hospital at Europe or as you have mentioned in your question, you can return India and there is no entrance or approval exam you can directly join any hospital in India.
13th July 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study of MBBS in Europe and its approval in India?

how is odessa national medical university?how is the quality of education there for medical undergraduates courses? Do you have bright future after doing general medicines course from there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?