21st October 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do my MBBS in Abroad? What is the exam pattern?

i want to do my mbbs in abroad and am particular with some countries like Germany, London, America and Dubai ,for these countries is there any entrance exam if there what about exam pattern and qualified marks and sought of preparation need to qualify that exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  3. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. What are the benefits of Studying MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Requirements to study MBBS in Abroad for 10th student?
  8. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  9. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
  10. What are the better courses to take after MBBS at abroad?
  11. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  12. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  13. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  15. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  16. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  17. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  18. Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?

6th December 2017, 09:06 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do my MBBS in Abroad? What is the exam pattern?

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is the most popular degree of doctors. It is of 5.5 years duration.
The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination and they had the Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th stream, may go for the MBBS degree course.
There are many foreign Universities that admit Indian students without taking any entrance test. But that’s not the case for all universities.
In most reputed foreign Universities, the admission in MBBS course is done through an entrance test.
The same rule applies for students from India. Following are some of the entrance tests
UKCAT (UK Clinical Aptitude Test)
BMAT (Bio Medical Admission Test)
GAMSAT (Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test)
MCAT (North American Medical College Admission Test)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?