8th December 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Terms and condition to study B.Tech Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore for Bangladeshi students? Will I have to approach Indian Embassy for it?

Hello, I am from Bangladesh and want to study B.Tech Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore. Please tell me what is the terms and condition for NRI students for study in India? Will I have to approach Indian Embassy for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?
  3. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  4. Will I get B.Tech Biotechnology with 70214 rank in VITEEE 2016?
  5. Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?
  6. How to take admission in VIT? Which is the best branch?
  7. Chances to get an education loan to study ME from VIT, Vellore if not cleared GATE? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  10. Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?
  11. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  12. Can an Irani student get admission in medical course at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India? Will I have to approach Indian embassy for admission?
  13. Is it possible to relocate the college without losing the credit?
  14. What all courses available in M.Tech to take after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? List of best colleges to apply?
  15. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
  16. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  17. Which college is best for B.Tech between VIT Vellore and MIT Manipal?
  18. Which is better among VIT Vellore, MIT, SRM, IISC Bangalore and NIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?