18th January 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any global exam marks required to get job abroad after Graduation?

I am in12th std and doing ccna,mcse, red hat, and ethical hacking if i paased all the global exams is there a chance to get job abroad if no what should i score in global exam to get job abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  3. Does any foreign university provides job to sponsor education there?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after doing B.Com graduation?
  5. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  6. Can i get admission for MBA outside Kerala or Abroad? I have done B.Tech graduation
  7. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  8. How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  10. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  11. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  14. Any one want to admissions in India and abroad for any ranking global studies, can contact me
  15. Can I get a job in abroad through GATE score?
  16. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  17. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  18. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
21st January 2015, 01:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any global exam marks required to get job abroad after Graduation?

You cannot get jobs abroad as such since there are various other parameters required for job abroad apart from scores in the global certification exams like VISA, Work Permit, etc. You can get job abroad if any multinational companies recruit you in India and then post you for job abroad in any of its branches. So you need to try for multinational companies if you want to go for jobs abroad. Your global certifications will definitely help you in getting jobs in multinational companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?