14th June 2011, 03:21 PM
GlobalStudiesPatiala

Any one want to admissions in India and abroad for any ranking global studies, can contact me

We will help you if you want to get admission in India and abroad also with any Ranking Global Studies Patiala ,Polo Grounds Market Patiala ,

Mr Rajbir Singh

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges should I prefer after scoring 78709 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  3. Which are the top universities in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any global exam marks required to get job abroad after Graduation?
  5. Which country is the best for doing MS financially and rank wise?
  6. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  7. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  8. Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?
  9. How to get admission after 12th in genetic engineering? Which entrance test should I apply?
  10. Any chance of getting a medical seat in B Category? I have scored 91 marks in EAMCET medicine
  11. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  12. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  13. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India?
  14. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career? -- [New]
  15. What further studies I can do after BMS in abroad?
  16. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  17. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  18. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
14th August 2015, 09:34 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any one want to admissions in India and abroad for any ranking global studies, can contact me

This is a platform to post your questions, to quench your queries. You cannot put up any self promoting advertisements over here. Please understand this. Please come back here with any kind of queries you have regarding any education field. As you did not post any question over here, I could not help you out in anyway. Please tell any of your friends to post their education related queries in this forum, that is entrance-exam. They will get their answers within few days, which will help them in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?