20th August 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

IS there any institute in US which will fund fully for MS degree? Apart from GRE and TOEFL score what else are required?

hello,
sir myself PRITAM. i m planing for doing MS in US .
my question is.
Is there any university which will fund me completly?
& apart from scores in GRE & TOEFL, does university apply another criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  2. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  3. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  4. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  5. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  6. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  7. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  8. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  11. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  13. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  15. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
  18. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
26th August 2014, 07:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any institute in US which will fund fully for MS degree? Apart from GRE and TOEFL score what else are required?

There is no institute which will fund you completely for MS Course. You can get exemption from tution fees of the concerned university. This is possible when the university grants you such exemption on account of good performance in the field of academics or outstanding performance in other field of talent.

Apart from scores in the entrance exams, the other parameters of selection are :-
- Academic background.
- Resume of candidate.
- Career exposure record like training and job experience.
- Statement of purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?