5th August 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?

Can someone please do tell me that what must be the score in GRE n TOEFL to get full scholarships ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  2. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  3. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  4. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  5. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  6. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  8. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  9. What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?
  10. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  13. Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  15. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA? -- [New]
  16. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  17. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  18. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
20th November 2014, 02:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?

There are no universities, which are offering full scholarships even if you get full marks in GRE and TOEFL exams. That's because universities will offer scholarships only up to a certain extent. The top most universities will offer scholarships from $6000 to $10,000. And the average universities will offer scholarships from $3000 to $5000 dollars. So, your scholarship will depend upon the university in which you intended to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?