21st August 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

GRE preparation can be done by ownself or coaching institute is necessary?

sir,
i am aditya persuing mechanical eng. & i am in 2nd year.i want to prepare for gate,so i want sylabus of gre.
i have one more question in my mind that the engineering sylabus & question tuffness can be done for gre or there is must need of any institute.
please send your answer to my mail([email protected])
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?
  3. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  4. Is GRE coaching better in TIME institute?
  5. GRE preparation without coaching? Best book for it?
  6. Which coaching is best for IIT-JEE preparations after passing class 10th?
  7. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  8. Which are the best coaching institutes for GATE preparation for Electronics Stream?
  9. Can I join any institute in June 1st week for GRE class and take the exam in the 1st week of August? Are 2 months sufficient for preparation?
  10. List of the top coaching institutes in Patiala offering coaching for the GATE?
  11. Is Coaching necessary to crack GRE?
  12. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  13. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  14. What is the complete address and contact number of Bajirao Coaching Institute and Chanakya Coaching Institute for Civil Service Exam preparation?
  15. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  16. Is it possible to prepare for GATE in 8 months? Should I join some coaching institute?
  17. Which is the best institute for GRE coaching in India? What is the fee structure?
  18. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
26th August 2014, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GRE preparation can be done by ownself or coaching institute is necessary?

GATE and GRE are two different exams. The syllabus and test pattern is also different. If you want to prepare for GATE then you need to follow the syllabus of GATE and the books accordingly while for GRE it has a different syllabus and the books to be referred are different.

Books like Official Guide to GRE, Cracking the GRE, etc. should be followed for a better preparation for GRE exam.

It is not necessary to join any coaching institutes for doing well in either GRE or GATE. If you follow the right books, right online material and study hard, you can definitely crack any one of them. However, joining coaching institutes is useful as you will get the right study material as per the exam, tests which will depict your position in the national and state level and also teaching assistance in case of any difficulty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?