19th July 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job vacancy available for ME graduates?

Hi sir, i am Pasupathi going to complete my master of engineering in computer science and engineering actually i want to know is there any vacancy for ME graduates???? please guide to get any job in abroad sir i am waiting for your response.

20th September 2016, 06:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job vacancy available for ME graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, i am Pasupathi going to complete my master of engineering in computer science and engineering actually i want to know is there any vacancy for ME graduates???? please guide to get any job in abroad sir i am waiting for your response.

Yes, there are many job vacancies are available for ME graduates in government and private sectors. Students can find the job details in the job portals. The candidate can work in Manufacturing industries, BPOs, KPOs, Teaching Institutions, Software Companies, PSUs, Government Departments etc. The list of job openings is given below;

HCL TSS – Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee - Website Link

Institute of Rural Management, Anand – Academic Associate - Website Link

AMD Bangalore - Website Link

ISRO - Website Link

CSC India Pvt. Ltd - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?