26th June 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?

Hello sir,
I have completed DIPLOMA in electrical engg.
With 70% aggregate from M.S.U..
I want job in Vadodara(GUJARAT)
if there any vacancy in reputed company plz.reply me

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  2. How to get a job in Vadodara after completing diploma electrical with 80%?
  3. Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?
  4. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  5. Any job vacancies for diploma engineers(Electrical)?
  6. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  9. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  10. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  11. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  12. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  13. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  15. Any job vacancy after completing diploma?
  16. Where can I get job four year partime diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  18. What are the job opportunities in Vadodara for mechanical engineering
19th October 2015, 03:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have completed DIPLOMA in electrical engg.
With 70% aggregate from M.S.U..
I want job in Vadodara(GUJARAT)
if there any vacancy in reputed company plz.reply me

There are vacancies in ONGC for the post of Assistant Technician the eligibility will be a 3 year diploma in electrical engineering.

There are some vacancies for the post of Electrical & Electronics engineer in Safcon India Pvt. Ltd.

You can also get many vacancies in your Vadodara, for that you have to check the jobs portal and newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?