23rd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?

Hi Friends,
I am desperately need your help. I am presently in my final semester of my B.Tech and my percentage is 69% upto 7th semester. I have 3 backlogs, 2 cleared in immediate attempt. But I still have one active backlog. I'm thinking to drop out in that backlog subject as per rules we have in JNTUH. So if I send my transcripts up to 7th semester then will my active backlog creates problem in getting student visa to study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  6. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  7. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  8. How much time is needed for Visa approval for studying abroad?
  9. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SAT being a PH candidate? Can I get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  11. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  12. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
  13. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?
  15. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  16. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  17. Can I get US visa for MS after completing B.Tech in computer science with 67%
  18. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
25th March 2016, 06:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?

No, there will not be any problem even if you have one backlog as there is a rule that two subjects can be exempted for candidates who are studying under JNTU Hyderabad. But, I suggest you to clear your backlog before joining in the university. However, you will go to Visa only after completion of your B.Tech course, so, if you clear that backlog then, there will not be any impact of that backlog on you for getting student visa for pursuing higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?