23rd February 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any restriction to study MBA in Abroad for 31 years old candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am 31 years old completed my B.Tech and working from the last 8 years. Now I want to study MBA in Abroad. But as I have told you that I am 31 years of age then is there any restriction for doing Abroad studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old? -- [New]
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  7. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  10. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  11. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study MBA in Abroad through GMAT?
  13. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  16. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 49% in B.Com?
  17. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?
18th March 2016, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any restriction to study MBA in Abroad for 31 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA course in Abroad being a 31 years old candidate. There is no age restriction to study MBA course in Abroad. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?