20th November 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Are there any scholarships for studying Post Graduation in Dentistry in abroad?

I want to know if there are any scholarships for studying post graduate in dental field in abroad. Please help me.

22nd November 2015, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any scholarships for studying Post Graduation in Dentistry in abroad?

Yes, there are various types of scholarships which can be availed for studying post graduation in Dentistry in abroad.

- For excellence in the field of academics. Usually given by the institute in which you are pursuing the course.
- For extraordinary achievement in the extracurricular field.
- For outstanding performance in the entrance exams based on which the concerned institute take admission.

Even MHRD scholarship is available on pursuing course from the tie-up institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?