30th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance to study abroad after class 10th? Which exams to attend?

I'm in 10th std..What are the requirements to study abroad after class 10?Which exam to attend? Can you please guide me with the details on the exams which I need to prepare to apply for abroad studies? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

5th May 2017, 12:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there a chance to study abroad after class 10th? Which exams to attend?

The candidates who want to study abroad right after class 10 have to write the CGSE/ICGSE/IELTS/TOEFL exam and have to score at least 5 A*-c grades including Maths and English. Then after the shortlisted candidates have to pass various examination and personal interviews. Once cleared all the exams and Personal Interview successfully the candidates will get the admission in top universities of abroad to complete the higher studies and to boost up their career. The candidate need enough fund to study abroad and should be medically and physically fit and should have meet all the requirements to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?