1st April 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in abroad? Which exams do I have to attend?

i want to study MS in abroad. which exams i have to attend? GRE or TOEFL or BOTH?
to attend those exams what should i prepare?

thanks in advance...

2nd June 2013, 11:23 PM
shivam2k6

Default Re: How to study MS in abroad? Which exams do I have to attend?

Hi,

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing and critical thinking skills.
The TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language), is a test of an individual's ability to use and understand English in an academic setting.

The requirement depends upon university. For some university, you may need only GRE whereas for some other you may need to clear both GRE and TOEFL. Please check with university you intend to join.

However, it's recommended, you write both GRE and TOEFL and try to perform well in both tests. In this case, you will have more options to join.

I hope this information helps you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?