5th September 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for study abroad after class 12th?

I have done 10th class from NIOS and now I am studying class 11th from CBSE with (IT) stream. So, can I go after 12th to foreign country to study abroad or first I have to study in India only?

6th September 2016, 05:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for study abroad after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 10th class from NIOS and now I am studying class 11th from CBSE with (IT) stream. So, can I go after 12th to foreign country to study abroad or first I have to study in India only?

Yes, you can go abroad for studies after 12th. There are many Certificate, Diploma and Graduation programs available in the abroad countries like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, England, Germany, France, America, Canada etc. There are Engineering, Arts, Science, Medicine and Commerce graduation courses are also available in abroad countries. The cost involved in studying abroad is higher than in India. For studies in abroad, you should first clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS. You have to decide the course you want to study and then the university. After that you have to apply to the course through online. You can also apply through the consultants available for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?