19th November 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Exams to be written to study MS in abroad? Criteria of getting scholarship to study abroad?

I’m doing BE(cse). What are the exams should I attend if I have to study MS in abroad and will I get scholarship for that and what should I be my aggregate in BE?

20th November 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams to be written to study MS in abroad? Criteria of getting scholarship to study abroad?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE is a standardised test which is the basic requirement for getting admission in MS course in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities, you must have good score in Graduation, GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?