30th January 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams to prepare to study in abroad?

I am a student of tenth class and I have also passed the exam of my standard so I am looking for chance to study in abroad so sir/mam please tell me if there is any way or exam that i can attend to achieve my aim? Please help me on this.

1st February 2017, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams to prepare to study in abroad?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English language proficiency skills and if you are planning to go to US for pursuing your higher studies then, you need to appear in SAT/ ACT examinations. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities. Once, you have secured admission, you need to apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
2nd February 2017, 06:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams to prepare to study in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of tenth class and I have also passed the exam of my standard so I am looking for chance to study in abroad so sir/mam please tell me if there is any way or exam that i can attend to achieve my aim? Please help me on this.
List of the entrance exams are GRE, ILETS and TOEFL.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?