31st March 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Top university for studying MS in Singapore

Required Deatils of top university in singapore for studying MS in computer science and fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  2. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  3. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  4. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  5. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  6. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  7. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  8. What is the scope of studying in Singapore?
  9. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  10. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  11. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  12. Which are the universities providing M.Tech in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in top University? I am studying in class 10th
  14. Is GCE ( General Certificate of Education ) ordinary level qualifications available in india,chennai ?
  15. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  16. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  17. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  18. Last year cutoff of Poddar College in F.Y.B.Com?
2nd April 2014, 01:19 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Top university for studying MS in Singapore

Hello Friend !!

MS in Singapore:

In Asian Countries, most preferred country for doing masters would be Singapore.

Every year large numbers of students are moving to Singapore to pursue their masters studies there.

You should be a Graduate in any discipline to apply for any of the university or colleges in Singapore.

The Tuition Fee structure would be discussed or enclosed in the response email from the university.

But the basic payments system is the cohort-based fee system.

The per annum fee amount covering Semesters 1 and 2 of an academic year is payable in two equal instalments at the start of each semester.

Students who do not meet fee payment deadlines stipulated by the Office of Financial Services, may incur penalty fees.

The Top Universities in Singapore for MS are:

National University of Singapore

Nanyang Technological University

Singapore Management University

SIM University

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Melior International College

Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management

European Business School

Pioneer Junior College

Jewellery Design And Management International School.

James Cook University Singapore

ESSEC Business School

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

University of Nevada Las Vegas Singapore

Curtin University Singapore

The University of Adelaide, Ngee Ann - Adelaide Education Centre Pte Ltd

Temple University Singapore

Cardiff Metropolitan University: Asia Campus

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh: Asia Campus

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?