22nd May 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Total expenditure of doing M.S from abroad and details about GRE, TOEFL and scholarships?

What is the total expenditure of doing M.S abraod and what kind of exams are GRE and TOEFL, can i go through scholorship because i cannot aford much. I am from ENTC branch in third year but from north maharashtra university,which university will provide me scholorship for M.S. please do answer me.
Thank you

Related Questions:
22nd May 2015, 10:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenditure of doing M.S from abroad and details about GRE, TOEFL and scholarships?

The total expenditure to pursue MS in Aboard, will depend upon the country and the university, you choose, because the fee structure varies from one university to another university. So, first you should decide your budget and apply for admission in universities. To get admission in any university, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams and these exams scores are very important in getting scholarships and financial aid. So, you need complete these two exams with good scores.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?