30th March 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study BS in Canada for 12th Science student?

Hi,
I am Pavan and I have just completed my 12th with Science stream, so I do not want to do B.Tech but I want to do BS in Abroad. So, please tell me the total expenses to do BS in Canada? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  2. Annual expenses to study BS in Canada?
  3. Total expenses to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  5. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  6. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  7. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  8. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  10. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  13. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  14. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  15. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  16. Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  17. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  18. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
4th April 2016, 12:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study BS in Canada for 12th Science student?

The total expense depends on various factors. It depends on the credit hours you take, the institute concerned, the location of the institute and your living standard. Overall, the average expense of your BS course will be around 10-15 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?