15th April 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student?

Friends,
I am studying in 12th Science and I
want to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
But I have heard that it costs so much.
So, please tell me about the expenses
of this B.Tech course. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  6. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  7. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  8. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  11. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  12. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  14. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  16. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  17. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
15th April 2015, 10:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student?

Education Details & Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering :

In India several technological universities offer courses in Aeronautical Engineering both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The basic eligibility criteria for BE / B.Tech program is 10+2 Sc (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths) or equivalent examination with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must pass the qualifying exam i.e.IIT JEEfor admission intoIIT's. For M. Tech program in aeronautical engineering one should have completed degree in (BE/B. Tech) aeronautical engineering or any other equivalent branches of engineering.

Course Duration:

The duration of a course in aeronautical engineering is four years, ending with a degree recognized by the minisuly of education, government of India. The diploma courses are of 2-3 years duration.

Approximate Education Expenses:

The Total expense for doing Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering is as follows.
• B.E – Rs.75000/ per year- (4 Years)
• M.E – Rs.75000/ per year- (2 Years)
Bank loans and private loans can be easily arranged by directly contacting the banks through the college administrative.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?