15th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?

Sir,
I'm a 12th passed student of Pakistan. I want to apply for MBBS course in India. But I don't know any rules of this. I also want to know about its expenses cost. Please answer me immediately.
With Regards-
Abid Azad

29th July 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?

For admission in India for MBBS course you need to apply for medical entrance exam which is conducted on central level like NEET. You will be treated as a foreign candidate.

Only few seats are reserved for foreigners in India for admission in MBBS. Admission will be strictly based on merit and you need to perform well in the entrance exam.
2nd March 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?

Can a pakistani student get a admission in medical college....
28th May 2021, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How many marks wil need in neet for a Pakistani in india for mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?