23rd September 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?

Sir,
I want to study B.Com in Delhi University. I have passed my 12th from UP Board. What percentage must be to take admission in Delhi University for B.Com curse? And what will be the fee expenses of this degree?
Thanks and Regards-
Ravi Pundir

Related Questions:
  1. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  2. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  6. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  7. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  8. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  9. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  10. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  11. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  14. Fee expenses to study B.Sc(Optometry) in Kerala University for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
14th November 2015, 11:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study B.Com in Delhi University. I have passed my 12th from UP Board. What percentage must be to take admission in Delhi University for B.Com curse? And what will be the fee expenses of this degree?
Thanks and Regards-
Ravi Pundir
You need to score at least 50% of marks in 12th board exam to be eligible for B.Com through Delhi University. Apart from this you are required to score at least 50% of marks in 12th board exam.

FEES OF B.COM COURSE THROUGH DELHI UNIVERSITY:-
  • Course Fees - Rs. 6,105/-
  • Others - Rs. 2,000/-
  • Total- Rs. 8105/-

Official website - www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?