3rd February 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?

Hello sir, I am from India and wanted to study MBBS course from Ukraine. Please tell me which university best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University. Please tell me which one is best.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  2. Is Kharkiv National Medical University approved by MCI for MBBS course?
  3. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  4. Is Odessa National Medical University good for Indian's on educational basis?
  5. List of private MCI affiliated colleges
  6. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  8. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  9. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?
  11. Study of MBBS in Europe and its approval in India?
  12. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
  13. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?
  15. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?
  16. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  17. Is Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine approved by MCI to study MBBS course? Process to get an education loan for admission in the above university?
  18. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
12th February 2017, 10:40 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?

As per the ranking consideration Odessa National Medical University ranks better than the former. With a rank of 6915 in the world by Webometrics Ranking it beats Kharkiv University which ranks 10021 out of 11,000 universities in the world. Odessa University is one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine. The teaching standards are very high here.
26th June 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?

Hello sir, I want take admission in Ukraine and i am little bit confused in Kharkiv national medical University and Odessa national medical University...so Which one is good for me..?
24th September 2017, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to study mbbs in ukraine. But i confused to take which is the best one. Is it kharkiv national medical university or odessa university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?