15th May 2015, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?

What is the value of an integrated Btech MBA course abroad ?
as per the rules of UGC the certificate will be stating Integrated B Tech (specialization) with MBA( specialization)
Will companies in Abroad take in people with such degrees

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  2. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  3. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  5. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  6. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  7. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  8. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  9. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  11. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What can I pursue after my B.Tech CSE?
  13. Is there any chance to get a seat in Abroad for MBA after B.Tech
  14. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  16. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm?
  17. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  18. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2015, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?

Frankly speaking, integrated B.Tech and MBA is not very highly valued in abroad. This is because the institutes as well as the companies in abroad prefer candidates who have done B.Tech only and two year MBA only rather than integrated degrees. Even there are cases pending in courts concerning the viability of integrated degrees. As a result many private universities are converting their integrated or dual degrees into 4 year or 4+2 years course. Thus, it is always advisable to go for separate degrees rather than integrated ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?