17th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?

Hi I am Ragavan I have finished 12th I got 150% cut off in biology I want to study b.sc agri in abroad. What are the ways to join agriculture in abroad. What are the required qualification to study agri. And what are the entrance exams I have to write to study b.sc agriculture. Please answer me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Ways of getting admission in M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to appear in?
  4. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  5. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  6. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  7. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  9. How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?
  10. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  11. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  12. Which are the entrance exams for studying Economics abroad?
  13. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  14. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  15. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  16. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  17. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  18. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?