15th March 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams for studying Economics abroad?

For studying abroad for economics which all are the entrance exams to be written or completed ? Can you please provide me all the required information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  2. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  5. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  6. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  8. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.)
  14. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  15. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  17. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  18. Competitiveness of the entrance exams of Indian top schools and other universities Abroad?
21st October 2016, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for studying Economics abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For studying abroad for economics which all are the entrance exams to be written or completed ? Can you please provide me all the required information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get a reply soon. Thank you.

The top examinations to clear for studying Economics abroad will be TOEFL or IELTS and GRE or GMAT. The TOEFL or IELTS is mandatory for studying in abroad countries, for the Indian students. It is the test for the English language. One has to clear the test, to study in any English speaking or European countries. The GRE or GMAT will be useful for the students to study the master degree course in abroad countries. These are the two examinations to clear for studying Economics in abroad countries also. One has to choose the country and then the University for studying the course. One can apply online for the admission or can contact the educational consultants for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?