28th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What to do to study Aeronautical engineering Abroad?

I want to study aeronautical engineering in abroad after 2 what i have to do to do Aeronotical engeenering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. What to do to study Aeronautical engineering Abroad? -- [New]
  6. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  10. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  12. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  14. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal?
  15. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  16. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  17. Admission to M.S (aeronautical) abroad?
  18. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
1st January 2015, 01:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to study Aeronautical engineering Abroad?

You need to do the following to pursue Aeronautical Engineering abroad :-

- Appear and score good marks in the entrance exams- SAT and one English Proficiency tests among IELTS and TOEFL. Since you will be just 10+2 passed, so IELTS is a better option.
- Apply in various engineering institutes worldwide. You can take help of consultancies in this matter who have good contacts with various institutes.
- You need to apply online along with your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to prove your financial stability and apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?