19th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Having 2 years of experience if enough to get a good college through GMAT?

I ll have work experience of 2 years by the time I give CAT or GMAT exam.
Is this Work experince enough to get a good college through GMAT?

1st January 2015, 12:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 2 years of experience if enough to get a good college through GMAT?

Yes, the work experience will definitely be a great benefit for you in getting good college. All the colleges which offer MBA course and take admission through GMAT or CAT score, give special preference to the candidates who have work experience. The experienced guys will always get an edge over other inexperienced applicants. It is also seen that sometimes an applicant who has less score but experienced gets shortlisted and a person who has more score but inexperienced does not. SO, experience plays a very big role in getting good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?