16th December 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What to do to study CA course in New Zealand?

Hello sir, I have studied till 12th in India and now I am going to shift in New Zealand. I want to study CA course from here. Please tell me what should I do to study CA course from New Zealand?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance test to prepare for doing higher study 11th in New Zealand?
  2. Does University of Otago, New Zealand provides Architecture course? How to study this course from New Zealand?
  3. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  4. Is it better to do MBBS from Newzealand and expenses for the same?
  5. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  6. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  7. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  8. List of best universities to study Veterinary course at New Zealand? How much money is required to get admission in this course?
  9. Which university to apply for doing veterinary in abroad?
  10. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University? -- [New]
  11. Post graduation in Biotechnology in New Zealand? What are the opportunities available in New Zealand for Biotechnology holder?
  12. Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?
  13. MBA from AIS New Zealand is worthy?
  14. List of best institution with whole procedure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? How much cost I have to bare for it?
  15. Is MBA from New Zealand valuable in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do to study SPL, PPL and CPL from New Zealand? How to get study visa? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Which course should a BDS candidate study in New Zealand other than MDS? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for it?
  18. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?