31st March 2017, 08:30 AM
gurbhej.s

Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?

Hello, I am studying B.Tech from Manav Bharti University and after it want to study master degree from abroad. Can I get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand? Will they accept my graduation certificate?

31st March 2017, 11:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?

Definitely they will accept your graduation cerficate issued by Manav Bharti University. This university is well affiliated by University Grants Commission, Pharmacy Council of India, All India Council for Technical Education and Bar Council of India. So, if you have a valid passport, then you can apply for study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
29th October 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?

Dear sir i have done my degree in electronic & communication from manav bharti university. is this university acceptable in canada, new zealand and australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?