4th August 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities to study Veterinary course at New Zealand? How much money is required to get admission in this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Veterinary course from New Zealand. List of best universities to study this course? How much money required to get admission in a Veterinary college of New Zealand?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  2. List of under graduate courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Mathematics? List of universities in New Zealand for it?
  3. Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?
  4. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  5. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  6. What to do to study CA course in New Zealand?
  7. List of universities offering Veterinary Science to 12th PCB student in Abroad?
  8. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  9. What are the possibilities of doing M.Sc Physics in abroad? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for B.Vsc after 12th Non-Medical?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  12. University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  14. List of best institution with whole procedure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? How much cost I have to bare for it?
  15. What happens and what steps should I take to do post graduation from Foreign university?
  16. List of colleges to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science through All India Pre-Veterinary Test? Seats reserved for ST candidates?
  17. What are the documents required to apply for B.Tech in USA?
  18. Which bank can provide education loan to study in New Zealand? Scholarships available for Indian students in New Zealand?
7th October 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities to study Veterinary course at New Zealand? How much money is required to get admission in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Veterinary course from New Zealand. List of best universities to study this course? How much money required to get admission in a Veterinary college of New Zealand?

List of the best universities to study veterinary course in New Zealand is given below;

Massey University - Official Website

The University of Waikato - Official Website

Unitec Institute of Technology - Official Website

Southern Institute of Technology - Official Website

Wintec - Official Website

Telford Rural Polytechnic - Official Website

The fee for the course differs from one college to another and it also varies based on the nature of course like Diploma, Certificate, Graduation etc. The fees for the course is around Rs 10 to 15 Lakhs per year to study veterinary science in New Zealand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?