18th April 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad?

What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad? I am not sure of which all exams to get prepared. So, can someone please provide me the complete details which are required for me to be followed? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  3. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  4. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  5. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  6. How can I do MSc Biotech from abroad?
  7. Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India?
  8. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  9. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  10. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  11. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc. Biotech?
  13. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  14. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  15. How can I do internship in UK/US while doing Biotech?
  16. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  18. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
19th April 2015, 04:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad?

To pursue M.Sc Biotech course in abroad, you have to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. These exam scores are very important to get admission in top universities. So, try to score good marks in these exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application along with exam scores to the university admission office through online or through courier.

IELTS :-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes

GRE:-
GRE exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal
Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.

Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?