18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

List of good university to study in Canada? Which course to take?

I have done 12 (commerce) and now i want to study in Canada
please tell me good paid course and good university for study in Canada.? I require the information soon as possible as I need to apply for the universities but not sure which one to apply. Hoping to get the information soon.

20th April 2015, 10:34 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: List of good university to study in Canada? Which course to take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12 (commerce) and now i want to study in Canada
please tell me good paid course and good university for study in Canada.? I require the information soon as possible as I need to apply for the universities but not sure which one to apply. Hoping to get the information soon.
It's good to see that you are interested to make your Graduation through Canada. Since, MBA is one of the most demanding course in Canada. So, it's better to apply for Master degree in Canada instead of Graduation. Please, complete B. Com or BBA from Indian reputed university and then try to complete MBA or other Management course through Canada. You can find good career opportunity once you complete an MBA from Canada.

List of colleges offers MBA in canada:

1. Queen's School of Business, Queen's University, Kingston
143 Union Street West, Kingston, ON K7L, Canada
+1 613-533-2301

2.Sauder School of Business, Univ of British Colombia,
2329 West Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada
+1 604-822-2211

3. McGill Faculty of Management, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1001 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H3A 1G5, Canada
+1 514-398-4000

4. 1001 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H3A 1G5, Canada
111 Ian Macdonald Boulevard, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada
+1 416-736-5060
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?