10th December 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing medical in Australia?

What is the fee structure followed for doing medical in Australia? Can you please give me the approximate amount which would be required to complete the course? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  2. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  3. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  6. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  8. Fee structure of CPL in Australia?
  9. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  10. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  12. What is the fee structure of a new medical college?
  13. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  15. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  16. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  18. List of MBA colleges in Australia and their fee structure? Is IELTS compulsory for it?
24th October 2017, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing medical in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fee structure followed for doing medical in Australia? Can you please give me the approximate amount which would be required to complete the course? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on this. Thank you!

There are two types of medical programs available in Australia like Graduate Medical Program and Undergraduate Medical Program. The fee for the medical course in Australia is around Rs 25,00,000 to Rs 37,00,000 per year approximately. Candidates have to check the university’s website for exact fee details. Duration of the Graduate Medical Program is four years and Undergraduate Medical Program is five years in some medical colleges and six years in other medical colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?