24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the Fee structure to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
Suppose if I want to do B.Tech in Abroad
then what would be the fee structure for
B.Tech course? I want to study but
I don't have enough money.
Please help me to know about fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. What is the Fee structure to study B.Tech in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  8. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  9. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  11. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  12. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  13. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which is the best medical university or medical course that I can study abroad?
  15. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  18. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
28th April 2015, 12:00 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Fee structure to study B.Tech in Abroad?

The fee structure varies from one university to another university. The fee structure depends upon the course, you choose and also on university standards. So, you should select the university, which is affordable for you. And I can tell you that, the minimum expenses to study B.Tech in any foreign university, will cost up to 10-15 lakhs and this may increase depending upon the university, you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?