24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS(Computer Science) in Harvard University? Requirements to get admission?

Hi,
I wish to study MS(Computer Science) in
Harvard University. Can you tell me what entrance
exam I need to give for this? And what is the other requirements
for getting admission? I will try my best so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?
  4. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  6. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  8. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  9. Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I get into Harvard university for pursuing MS?
  11. How to get admission in Harvard medical school for doing PG in Medical stream?
  12. What exam should I attend for admission in Harvard Medical School US?
  13. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  16. How can I get admission in Harvard University in BCA?
  17. How to do masters degree American Universities like Harvard or Florida?
  18. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
28th April 2015, 09:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS(Computer Science) in Harvard University? Requirements to get admission?

To study MS in Harvard University, you must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination is to be taken to prove your English Language Proficiency Skills. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Harvard University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?