7th June 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Quantitative section of GMAT? Number of questions available in this section?

Dear Friends, Please let me know what kind of questions generally asked in Quantitative section of GMAT? How many questions are there in this sections? Please tell me asap.

8th June 2016, 12:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Quantitative section of GMAT? Number of questions available in this section?

In quantitative section of GMAT examination, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving types of questions are asked.

There will be 37 questions in Quantitative section of GMAT examination.

The time duration of this section in GMAT examination is 75 minutes.
8th June 2016, 01:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Quantitative section of GMAT? Number of questions available in this section?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. It is a computer adaptive test that assesses the candidate's analytical writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills. GMAT score is used for offering admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities.

In GMAT examination, there are four different sections namely Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal sections. The total duration of GMAT examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.

The Quantitative section in GMAT examination measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills. In quantitative section of GMAT examination, there will be 37 questions of Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving type of questions. The time duration of this section is 75 minutes.

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GMAT examination. However, to get admission in MBA course on basis of GMAT examination score, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. You can register for GMAT examination through online by visiting GMAT official website http://www.mba.com/global. The GMAT examination score will be valid for a period of five years after the test date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?