4th December 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

In which subject I should apply for GRE being a B.E.(ECE) student?

hello
i am ashish , i am doing BE from rgpv university w
ith electronic & communication engg.
so, for MS which subjects GRE should i prepare?
kindly let me know about this soom

5th December 2014, 05:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject I should apply for GRE being a B.E.(ECE) student?

GRE examination will be conducted in same pattern for all the candidates who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Detailed Information regarding GRE examination syllabus is mentioned below :-

GRE Examination Syllabus :-

The first two sections of the GRE test are Analytical Writing sections. The duration of these two tasks to be completed as part of the Analytical Writing section within last 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes).

The objective type questions in the GRE test starts from third section. The third section - verbal section consists of 30 questions with a duration of 30 minutes and the fourth section - Quantitative section consists of 28 questions with a duration of 45 minutes.

The GRE Verbal section comprises of 6 Sentence Completion questions, 7 Analogy questions, 8 Reading Comprehension questions and 9 Antonym questions. You will have 30 minutes to answer these 30 questions. Please remember as GRE is a computer adaptive test, you will not be allowed to skip a question or come back to the previous question. Take a lot of care before you mark an answer.

The GRE Quantitative section comprises 28 questions. Out of these 28 questions, 14 questions are problematic questions while the other 14 are quantitative comparison questions. Data analysis questions also form a part of the quantitative section of the GRE test. You will have a total of 45 minutes to answer all these 28 questions.

GRE Analytical Writing Ability :-
This section is replaced by the multiple choice Analytical Reasoning section. It tests the ability to analyze issues as well as the writing ability through 2 essays.
5th December 2014, 09:40 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Best MS Courses for ECE Graduate are:

• VLSI Systems.
• Computer Architecture.
• Software Engineering.
• Networking.
• Circuit Analysis and Design.
• Analog and Digital Communications.
• Signal Processing and Computational Intelligence.
• Power Electronics and Power Systems.
• Nanoelectronics and Photonics.
5th December 2014, 10:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

GRE exam pattern is same for every candidate, even though the candidates are from different streams. So, you cannot choose any subjects for GRE exam. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning. It is conducted for 340 marks. Every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam will have three sections
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
3)Analtyical Writing section - 6points
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?