28th May 2012, 08:05 AM
mayur1431

How to get admission in top 10 Colleges in France?

how to i got the adamission in france's top ten colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. List of top Colleges to get admission for B.Com course?
  5. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  6. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. Which are the best Engineering courses to join to get a good job after 5-6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?
  9. Is MBA good to do after English hons? -- [New]
  10. M.Tech or MBA: Better choice after BE(Computer Science)?
  11. Top 100 colleges in Bihar and UP? How to take admission in BFA?
  12. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India? What is required to gain admission in the top colleges?
  13. How to get admission for B.Com Honors in top 5 colleges of Delhi University?
  14. How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?
  15. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  16. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
  17. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  18. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
28th May 2012, 11:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in top 10 Colleges in France?

you have to give the toefl exam for that. average toefl score needed to get into some decent universities in France is 88.
visit this website ets.org for more info on toefl, sample papers and full syllabus and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?