8th January 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for GRE exam?

Can a bachelor of engineer with aggregate of 64% take the GRE exam? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for the GRE exam? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th January 2017, 06:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for GRE exam?

There is no minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. But, to be eligible to get admission on basis of GRE score, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Since, you have passed Bachelor of Engineering course with 64% aggregate marks from a recognised university, you are eligible to take GRE examination.
15th January 2017, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a bachelor of engineer with aggregate of 64% take the GRE exam? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for the GRE exam? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Best books for GRE exam:-

Best books for GRE exam :-

1. New GRE 2011-2012: Strategies, Practice, and Review
2. Cracking the New GRE ,Published by top GRE instructors at The Princeton Review
3. Barron's New GRE 19th Edition
4. The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test
5. Barron’s GRE Math Workbook by Blair Madore
6. Cracking The GRE, 2009 Edition by Adam Robinson
7. GRE General Test by David Bell
8. GRE-Preparation Course by Jeff Kolby
9. Kaplan GRE Exam Math Workbook by Kaplan
10. Peterson’s Ultimate GRE tools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?