30th October 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required for applying GRE exam? Is it possible to apply with less marks?

Suppose student academic result is not so good just pass (B.E.) can he get the admission good university by GRE exam? Can you please guide me on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

30th October 2016, 09:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required for applying GRE exam? Is it possible to apply with less marks?

** GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

** For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get the admission good university by GRE exam.

** Yes, it is possible to apply with less marks.
31st October 2016, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required for applying GRE exam? Is it possible to apply with less marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suppose student academic result is not so good just pass (B.E.) can he get the admission good university by GRE exam? Can you please guide me on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?