11th June 2023, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for MS in Germany?

What is the minimum percentage is required ms in Germany? in germany who many private clgs are there ? in b-tech my percentage is 60% is it possible to get a seat in geramny university? iam a mechanical student

12th June 2023, 02:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for MS in Germany?

For MS in Germany,the minimum percentage required is 7 or 70%.

Candidates have to best score in IELTS.

And your CGPA must be around 8.5
13th June 2023, 06:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The minimum CGPA required to do an MS in Germany is 7 or 70%. However, if you want to get admission to a world-class university, you need the best score in IELTS, and your CGPA must be around 8.5.
15th June 2023, 07:50 AM
Shantanubose22

Minimum CGPA 7 or 70% for MS in Germany. However, if you want to get into a world-class university, you need the best score in IELTS and your CGPA should be around 8.5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?