30th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?

My over all percentage is 55% in BE (Mechanical) ,do I have any chance to get admission in universities of Germany? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria required for this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  2. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  3. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  5. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  6. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
  8. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  9. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  10. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  11. Detail question about MS in Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  13. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  14. UG marks for MS in Germany -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
31st October 2016, 04:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?

There is no specific percentage criteria required in B.E. to do MS in Germany. But, to get admission in best German Universities for pursuing MS course, it is best to have at least 60% aggregate in your B.E course. You need to secure at least 6 bands in IELTS examination to get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities. Since, you have secured less than 60% aggregate marks in your B.E course, you can get admission only in average level colleges for pursuing MS course in German Universities.
31st October 2016, 11:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage criteria as such which will make you eligible for MS course in Germany. You can even get admission with 55% in your B.E. course. This is because the admission is mainly done on the entrance exam scores and performance in the interview round. You need to appear in IELTS and score well in it as well as perform well in the interview round to seek an admission chance in a good German institute. It is recommended to have a good academic career to ensure your resume is good and your application is strong.
27th July 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I had 6.6 cgpa in 10th
81% in 12th (commerce stream)
And i have an average of 65% in my BBA degree
And 7 bands in IELTS
I am looking for admission in public university of Germany for doing MBA in international business.
Is there is any chance for my admission
1st November 2017, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Please Give me a some information .German University accepting a D.A.E student yes or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?