21st February 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available to study abroad without a degree certificate?

I finished my b-tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 4 standing arrears hence i cannot get my degree certificate until i clear them.I'am basically interested in some creative art field,but i'am really confused as in where to start and what to do next to set my career in the field that i'am interested in.I can take any competitive exam and go to any place and study if once i'am clear as to which stream i should walk in to.I would be glad if someone could help me out.
Thank you.

21st February 2015, 10:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available to study abroad without a degree certificate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission at foreign university, without having your degree certificates. That's because universities will offer admission only after checking your degree certificates(Transcripts who have get from your university, to send to foreign universities for admission) during application processing. So, you cannot get admission with having your certificates. So, first try to complete your degree to continue your further education in Aboard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?