30th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Ravneet Minhas

Nursing colleges in medical stream after 12th? Is this course good to do in India or in Abroad? Information about Genetic Engineering course?

I want to know about the nursing course in medical stream after 12th. Is this course good to do in India or in abroad? Also tell something about genetic engenering.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  3. Is Nursing a good job after 12th? What should I study after 12th for Nursing in Abroad?
  4. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  5. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  6. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  7. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  8. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  10. Duration of medicine course through lateral entry?
  11. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  12. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  13. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  14. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  15. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  17. Will Genetics engineering be good for my career? From where should I do M.Tech in genetic engineering?
  18. What should I do to pursue my career in genetic engineering after completion of 12th? -- [New]
19th October 2016, 06:41 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Nursing colleges in medical stream after 12th? Is this course good to do in India or in Abroad? Information about Genetic Engineering course?

In India, Many universities/institutes offer nursing course. There are great career opportunities in this course. You can apply for the same & get admission.

Eligibility For Nursing/Genetic Engineering
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCB as a main subjects from a recognized board.

Top Nursing Colleges In India
- CMC College of Nursing
- Government College of Nursing , Kozhikode
- Apollo College of Nursing , Chennai
- Manipal College of Nursing
- Government College of Nursing , Kottayam
- B.M.Birla College of Nursing , Kolkata
- Father Muller College of Nursing , Mangalore
- SNDT College of Nursing , Thrissur

Job Types After Nursing
- Nurse
- Nursing Manager
- Nursing Tutor
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Educator
- Home Care Nurse

Genetic Engineering
It involves foreign DNA or synthetic genes into organism of interest & create lot of career scopes for candidates after completing genetic engineering.

Employment Areas
- Medical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Enabling Technologies
- Management & Health System
- Education & Teaching
- Agricultural Fields
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?